We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Flashstockphoto may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th April, 2013
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• your residential address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, despatch your order and provide you with a better service. In particular your information is used in the following ways:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails or newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• Your use of this site implies consent for the setting of cookies, unless you change your privacy preferences.
• Any web usage statistics we collect, like which pages on the site are most visited, are anonymous.
• We may have some common sharing tools on the site provided by Symbiostock, Twitter, Google and Facebook. If you use their services elsewhere, they may be able to track your use of this site, unless you change your privacy preferences.
• By sending us information via a form on this site, you consent to our use of this information as explained on this page.
• Any personal information you give us via forms on the site is treated as confidential and never shared with any third parties except data processors acting on our behalf to provide our services.
You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. As we use Paypal as a payment gateway we never see your financial details.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us an email to email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.